Welcome to the home page of EuroCG 2019, which is taking place in Utrecht, the Netherlands! The conference will be held from March 18-20.
- 2019-03-20: The Best Student Presentation Award has been won by Jonas Cleve for their talk "Recognizing embedded caterpillars with weak unit disk contact representations is NP-hard". Congratulations!
- 2019-03-19: The slides of the invited talk by Oskar van Deventer are available.
- 2019-03-16: There has been a change to the programme in Session 6A, which has moved the award session forward by 15 minutes.
- 2019-03-14: Further information on the location of the welcome reception has been posted on the venue page.
- 2019-03-14: There will be a laptop in each room that you can use to present. Track A will have a laptop with Adobe Acrobat Reader DC 2015 and Microsoft PowerPoint 2016. Track B will have a laptop with Adobe Acrobat Reader 11 and Microsoft PowerPoint 2010. Both laptops run Windows 7. HDMI and VGA connectors are available if you prefer to use your own laptops. Adapters for different connectors will not be provided.
- 2019-03-07: The detailed programme is now available.
- 2019-02-22: An outline of the conference programme is now available.
- 2019-02-15: The list of accepted papers has been published. Please use the number indicated in the list when making your camera-ready version.
- 2019-02-14: Acceptance notifications have been sent out. Please use the updated style file for your camera-ready version.
- 2019-02-01: Registration is now open!